• You share your car details like Registration/Ownership, loan details, model, condition, details of accessories etc.
• On receipt of above details, we will share a quote for your car and describes you the process.
• we will verify ownership and history for pending challan, loan or cases.
• we will visit your place and verifies car and documents.
• On completion of due diligence of vehicle by us, we will pay you agreed value along with assurance note.
• Assurance note mentions that the liability of car after date and time mentioned in the assurance note rests with us
• This will make you free from any legal liability arising from misuse of car.
Note: We have free pickup facility for our customers.
• we will take out chassis number from car body by cutting out metal.
• Chassis number is handed to you if you don’t choose to get your car deregistered .
• If you choose to get your car deregistered we will handover chassis number to Authority.
Note: we strongly recommends deregistration of your car.
• we will take out hazardous fluids and battery out of car for safe disposal.
• Scrap metal is taken, shredded properly and sold to scrap dealer.
• Some spare parts (not bearing any identity) are recycled.
Note: During the disposal process all car body parts bearing any identity number mentioned in registration are shredded to prevent misuse.